Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My growing monkey

We had nb pictures done,  that was a task!  The first try (yes we went not than once) Emma was crabby and the pictures weren't turning out good, so we rescheduled for a sunday and we got what we needed :)I can't wait to do more pictures! I plan on taking some soon too!
Around 6 weeks Emma had her smile down pretty good!  Once she learned she could smile,that is basically all she did,  well beside her normal pee,poop, eat,  sleep and repeat routine. I remember when Emma got real tears when crying, ohh it broke my heart! I don't like seeing real tears on my baby girl.  It made me cry with her! I also remember when she started to rub her eyes when she is was tired,  and that is just too cute! 
I think I have fast forwarded pretty much all the way!  I will always be adding pictures too!





No comments:

Post a Comment